As restrictions ease in Scotland we continue to remain open to patients. Our appointments are via telephone triage initially, where a Clinician will arrange for you to come to the Practice if required at a time that is safe to do so. This if for your protection and that of other patients, as well as to protect staff. Our Patient Advisors will ask you for further details in order to direct you to the most appropriate Clinician. Thank you for your patience and understanding at what is a challenging time.
If you have any COVID symptoms please contact 111 for initial assessment. We are unfortunately not able to assess you until we receive this report from 111. Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- A high temperature or fever
- New continuous cough
- Change in sense of smell or taste
Further and up-to-date information can be found at NHS Inform
At the Practice we have been vaccinating all patients aged 65 year or over as well as those patients who have been Shielding. We have now finished our COVID vaccination clinics for these patients however if you have missed your vaccination please let NHS know either via their web form or on the National helpline on 0800 030 8013.
COVID Vaccination Certificates
To get a record of your COVID vaccine status go to: https://www.nhsinform.scot/
1. Select Coronavirus (COVID-19) from the main page
2. Select Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccine
3. Scroll down to after your vaccine, and select Get Record
4. If you do not have a username/password then select “recover”
5. Once you have your username/password select “request ”
To request a paper copy of your certificate call 0808 196 8565